Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this island-inspired masterclass, we'll be escaping to Sardinia. The second largest of the Italian islands after neighbouring Sicily, Sardinia is distinguished by its beautiful beaches and scenery. The island also boasts an impressive gastronomy, underpinned by local traditions and sheep-herding (indeed, Sardinia famously is home to more sheep than humans!)
Traditions run strong in Sardinia and its people are proud of their unique creations in the pasta realm. The most famous pastas originating on the island are malloreddus and culurgiones and you will learn how to make malloreddus from scratch, in this very special masterclass. During the class, you'll also learn about the region of Sardinia, its people, gastronomy and traditions. At the end of the event, you will enjoy your freshly made malloredus with a classic Sardinian sauce.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8