With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
In this masterclass, our expert Pasta Evangelists chef will teach you how prepare traditional fettuccine by hand, starting from scratch and using a combination of '00 pasta flour and fresh eggs. You'll enjoy making this classic Roman pasta whilst enjoying unlimited Prosecco and complimentary antipasti.
At the end of the class you will sit down to eat your handmade pasta creations with your new pasta masterclass friends.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 Bonhill Street, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy:Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.