Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this limited edition masterclass join us for a journey to the enchanting northern most part of Italy, with a special focus on the beautiful area of Trentino.
Trentino is famous for its magnificent natural landscapes, impressive mountains, green valleys and lakes. If you love nature then Trentino is the place for you! Most famous of all are the spectacular Dolomites, a declared UNESCO heritage site.
To celebrate this beautiful area you will learn how to make the famous 'Mezzelune' or 'half moon' pasta, which comes from Trentino and South Tyrol. Mezzelune is traditionally made with white or buckwheat flour, semolina, eggs, and olive oil and is typically filled with soft cheeses and vegetables.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 Bonhill St, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy:Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8