We offer free next-day and select day delivery on all orders over £25 from our weekly menu. Next-day or select day delivery (including weekends) on orders under £25 is £3.50.
If you have a standard size letterbox and are a central London customer, our boxes will fit through your letterbox. If it doesn't, don't worry - when you order, we'll ask you for a safe spot where we can leave your box in the event we can't post it through your letterbox.
If you live outside of London, you will receive our box within a bulkier, insulated parcel. This is designed to keep your pasta fresh at all times and can be left in a safe space if you are not at home during your delivery window. You can let us know where to leave it when checking out.
Please note, delivery for our Pasta Making Kits is expected within 4-5 working days of payment, subject to change. Kindly check the product description for more information. Our kits are sent in our larger, nationwide boxes so will be unable to fit through the letterbox.
Changing and Tracking your Delivery
We operate our UK and international delivery service through a DPD, Royal Mail & Yodel courier service. Through the DPD, Royal Mail & Yodel website, you will have access to tracking and changing your delivery if you need to.
- You will be notified of your delivery day and time slot from DPD, Royal Mail & Yodel by email and text message (if you have supplied a mobile number for your order)
- If you need to change your delivery day – you can do so by clicking the link on the email or text message and selecting a new option on the DPD, Royal Mail or Yodel website or app (please note that pasta deliveries will only remain at legal temperature up to 1 day after your selected delivery day)
- If you need to alter your delivery to collect from a local convenience store – you will also be able to do this through the DPD, Royal Mail & Yodel website or app
- You will also be able to track your delivery on the DPD, Royal Mail & Yodel website and app
- Changing your delivery is free of charge and quick and easy to do
- Your delivery driver might deliver to a neighbour if your safe place isn't suitable to leave your pasta. If they do, they will leave a card so you know where to collect your pasta from.
DPD ,Royal Mail Click & Collect, and Yodel
All our couriers offer a Click & Collect delivery service. You can choose to collect your order from a convenient DPD, Royal Mail & Yodel collection point.
- Free Click & Collect service (collect from a DPD Royal Mail & Yodel pick up location)
We offer international delivery on non-consumable products only. Please contact Customer Services if you require this service.
Pasta Making Kits
Please note, delivery is expected within 4-5 working days of payment for our Pasta Making Kits. This can be subject to change, kindly check the product description for more information. Our kits are sent in our larger, nationwide boxes so will be unable to fit through the letterbox.