If you have a standard size letterbox and are a central London customer, our boxes will fit through your letterbox. If it doesn't, don't worry - when you order, we'll ask you for a safe spot where we can leave your box in the event we can't post it through your letterbox.
If you live outside of London, you will receive our box within a bulkier, insulated parcel. This is designed to keep your pasta fresh at all times and can be left in a safe space if you are not at home during your delivery window. You can let us know where to leave it when checking out.
Next Day & Select Day Delivery
- Next-day & select day delivery (including weekends) is £3.50
- Free next-day & select day UK delivery on all orders over £25
Changing and Tracking your Delivery
We operate our UK and international delivery service through a DHL, DPD & Royal Mail courier service. Through the DHL, DPD & Royal Mail website, you will have access to tracking and changing your delivery if you need to.
- You will be notified of your delivery day and time slot from DHL, DPD & Royal Mail by email and text message (if you have supplied a mobile number for your order)
- If you need to change your delivery day – you can do so by clicking the link on the email or text message and selecting a new option on the DPD, DHL or Royal Mail website or app (please note that pasta deliveries will only remain at legal temperature up to 1 day after your selected delivery day)
- If you need to alter your delivery to collect from a local convenience store – you will also be able to do this through the DPD, DHL or Royal Mail website or app
- You will also be able to track your delivery on the DPD, DHL & Royal Mail website and app
- Changing your delivery is free of charge and quick and easy to do
- Your delivery driver might deliver to a neighbour if your safe place isn't suitable to leave your pasta. If they do, they will leave a card so you know where to collect your pasta from.
DHL, DPD & Royal Mail Click & Collect
All our couriers offer a Click & Collect delivery service. You can choose to collect your order from a convenient DHL, DPD & Royal Mail collection point.
- Free Click & Collect service (collect from a DHL, DPD & Royal Mail pick up location)
- Our courier will notify you when your order is ready to be collected, you will need to take your text or email from DHL to allow them to scan the QR code from the link within the message you have been sent.
We offer international delivery on non-consumable products only. Please contact Customer Services if you require this service.
Pasta Making Kits
Please note, we are unable to offer next-day delivery at weekends for our Pasta Making Kits. Our kits are sent in our larger, nationwide boxes so will be unable to fit through the letterbox.