Date: Saturday 10th October
Time: 14:00 - 15:00
Location: Zoom Online
Funghi are adored by Italians. As wild mushroom season descends in the hills and forests of il bel paese, Italians from all walks of life, children and adults alike, can be found searching for wild mushrooms. Above all other, for the famous porcini variety, distinguished among funghi by its exquisite, woody flavours and exceptional aroma. It is these wild mushrooms - so special and oddly beautiful - that we, in this limited edition pasta masterclass, celebrate.
Join us in a celebration of mushrooms!
- A fresh pasta masterclass with our Head Sfoglina Roberta, a Puglian native who learned how to make pasta with her nonna when she was eight years old
- Discover the rich Italian history of mushroom gathering and all the culinary traditions associated with it
- Learn how to make a filled wild mushroom pasta using wholemeal flour, traditional in the autumn season
- Learn how to perfect butter sauce to accompany your filled pasta
- Enjoy a virtual supper club with your new friends at the end of the class (optional!)
How it works: You will require access to Zoom video calling and a webcam. The day before the event you will be sent a Zoom link via email. If you have not received your Zoom link, please contact email@example.com.
Roberta will send details of the recipe and necessary ingredients 48hrs before the class date. Please note that in this class we will work with wholemeal flour.
Please note that, in order to preserve the intimacy of the event, we can welcome 1 person per ticket purchased to the digital event. We will have a maximum of 10 guests per digital event.
We highly recommend booking your tickets in advance. For any other questions regarding the event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.