With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Embrace Veganuary and learn how to master the basics of "pasta bianca" (egg-free pasta), where only flour and water is used, in the authentic Italian tradition.
Although the rising popularity of vegan dishes may appear to be a modern phenomenon, vegan pasta has actually existed in Italy for centuries. In this masterclass, Chef Roberta will teach you how to make malloreddus, paired with a vibrant Pistacchio Pesto. Originating from Sardinia, malloredus translates to “fat little Bulls” in the local dialect. This pasta is so revered on the island of Sardinia, that it’s a tradition for newlywed brides to carry a basket brimming with malloredus to their future husband's door. It will then be shared on a singular plate to commemorate the union of the newlywed couple! Roberta, will also teach you how to make a fresh, and light pistachio pesto which is a wonderful twist on the traditional pesto alla Genovese.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Enjoy a plentiful Vegan antipasti spread on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
Location: Central London location to be confirmed
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.