Date: Sunday 3rd May
Time: Our masterclasses are separated into 2 sessions, with 15 spaces per wave.
Session 1: 12:30 - 14:30
Session 2: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: TBC (Central London)
Back by popular demand... a Pasta Evangelists plant-based pasta masterclass!
With roots in the cucina povera of the South of Italy, the home of our sfoglina Roberta, pasta bianca, vegan pasta or, simply, pasta without egg, is incredibly easy to make once you know how to do it.
Your new meat-free Monday repetoire starts here...
What’s included in the class?
- Enjoy a fruity vegan cocktail - or mocktail of your choice - on arrival
- Learn about Italian cucina povera and the origins of pasta bianca in Italian cuisine
- Learn how to make two of Italy’s finest vegan pasta types from scratch: trofie and ravioli bianchi (vegan ravioli)
- Learn how to adapt traditional Italian staples for a plant-based diet and take home secret recipes for regional plant-based pasta fillings & sauces, passed down from Roberta’s nonna
- All specialist tools for pasta making and raw ingredients for the class
- A vegan pasta goodie box to take home to enjoy with friends & family
Advance booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Once your booking has been processed, we will deliver your ticket(s) via email. For any other questions regarding the event e.g. transport, parking, accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.