Date: Saturday, 6th June
Time: Our masterclasses are separated into 2 sessions, with 15 spaces per wave.
- Session 1: 12:30 - 14:30
- Session 2: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: TBC (Central London)
In this limited edition masterclass, we will transport you to the azure, picturesque coastal island of Sicily, during which our Head Sfoglina (pasta chef), Roberta, will walk you through the gastronomic traditions of Sicily, before teaching you to make two Sicilian classics - fresh pasta filled with melanzane (aubergine) as well as Sicilian maccheroni. And, of course, it simply wouldn't be a true celebration of the culinary delights of Sicily if we didn't also offer guests the chance to taste olive oil from some of our favourite Sicilian producers, served with toasted crostini.
- Learn how to make 2x filled pastas: Sicilian maccheroni & mezzelune con melanzane.
- Artisan Sicilian olive oil tasting
- Recipes from the class so that you can craft your own dishes at home!
- All ingredients and specialist luxury Pasta Evangelists tools
- Goodie box filled with your creations to take home
We highly recommend booking your tickets in advance. For any other questions regarding the event e.g. transport, parking, accommodation, please email us at email@example.com. Please note this is a paperless event and your booking confirmation will be sent via email.