With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
In this masterclass, you will refine the skills essential to creating the iconic dish of the Lazio region, cacio e pepe (literally translating as cheese and pepper). Despite, its relatively simple ingredient list, do not be deceived by this decadent sauce. The creamy indulgence of this staple makes it the perfect accompaniment to pici, which although bearing visual resemblance to the more common spaghetti, isn’t to be confused. Pici are distinguished by their thicker, more robust strands, ideal for lapping up every last drop of the cacio e pepe sauce. The result is a deceptively simple sauce packed with flavour, much like a stripped-back ‘mac n cheese’, but suitably more rustic and Italian in spirit. Cheese lovers, this recipe is for you!
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
Location: Central London location to be confirmed
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.