Date: Saturday 7th November 2020
Location: Zoom Video
Oh to be in Piedmont - Italy’s second largest region, famed for its exquisite wines, local cuisine and verdant rolling hills. Experience a glimpse of this enchanting region with our taste of Piedmont masterclass, where you’ll learn to craft classic dishes from the region, under the guidance of our skilled pastaio (pasta maker), Chef Roberta.
What’s included in this class?
- A fresh pasta masterclass with our Head Sfoglina Roberta, a Puglian native who learned how to make pasta with her nonna when she was eight years old (no machine or specialist tools required)
- Learn how to make two traditional dishes hailing from Piedmont: Agnolotti Piemontesi and Tajarin (Capelli d'Angelo)
- Discover the secrets of Piedmontese cuisine, direct from an Italian chef
- Learn how to perfect cheese & butter sauce, the perfect accompaniment to filled pumpkin pasta
- Enjoy a virtual supper club with your new friends at the end of the class (optional!)
How it works: You will require access to Zoom video calling and a webcam. The day before the event you will be sent a Zoom link via email. If you have not received your Zoom link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roberta will send details of the tools, recipe and necessary ingredients 48hrs before the class date.
Please note that, in order to preserve the intimacy of the event, we can welcome 1 person per ticket purchased to the digital event. We will have a maximum of 12 guests per digital event.
We highly recommend booking your tickets in advance. For any other questions regarding the event, please email us at email@example.com.