Date: Thursday 9th April
Time: 18:00 - 20:00
Join us to celebrate the tender early glimmers of the season of rebirth! This masterclass will equip you to master the springtime Sunday lunch, as you will walk away with the skills to create two types of vibrant, artisanal, rainbow pasta from scratch.
- Enjoy a vibrant springtime vegetable antipasti board & complementary Venetian prosecco - or soft drink of your choice - on arrival
- Learn how to make Tagliatelle Paglia e Fieno (two-tone straw & hay tagliatelle) and a glorious, seasonal Casunziei all'Ampezzana (pasta filled with beetroot)
- Learn about Italian springtime culinary traditions and pick up tips on how to cook with the seasons
- Take home a portion of sage butter and poppy seed pangrattato to enjoy with your freshly made pasta at home
- Recipes for the pasta filling & seasonal sauces
- All raw ingredients & specialist tools for the class
We highly recommend booking your tickets in advance. For any other questions regarding the event e.g. transport, parking, accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a paperless event and your booking confirmation will be sent via email.
Image 1 cred: @food52