With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Embrace the cold of December and learn to make some traditional, warming Italian Ragu to enjoy over the festive period.
Chef Roberta will delve into her winter repertoire and showcase her favourite dishes which you will replicate and enjoy after the class.
Throughout the event you will enjoy a selection of Italian red wines that will perfectly match the rich and warming ragu that you create.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread and a welcome drink
- Italian red wines will be served throughout the class
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch as well as Italian ragu.
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class
Location: Bellavita Academy, 11C Dock St, E1 8JN
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.