With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Chef Roberta will guide you on a foodie journey through the Venetian canals with 'cicchetti' on arrival. You'll then learn to make casunziei, a traditional filled pasta from the region, where it's widely enjoyed in the Dolomites but is little known outside of the region, let alone Italy.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes Venetian cicchetti on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with Head Chef Roberta d'Elia
- Cicchetti (Venetian small bites) with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
- You'll go home with our signature butter sauce ('burro e salvia') to enjoy your freshly made pasta with
Location & Time: 19:00 - 21:00, Location TBC (Central London location)
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. The class is suitable for vegetarians, but not those who partake in a gluten-free diet. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your booking has been processed, you will be contacted by our Chef who will send over the confirmation of your booking alongside any additional information required for a bespoke Italian cooking experience.