With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Chef Roberta will guide you on a foodie journey through the beautiful, rolling hills of Tuscany, with traditional salume and Chianti wine on arrival and traditional Tuscan pasta dishes to follow.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes Tuscan antipasti on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session. At the end of the class, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new pasta devotees.
- Two hours with our pasta chef Alessio, from the beautiful region of Tuscany
- Get to know Chef Alessio and your new classmates over a Tuscan antipasti selection upon arrival, as well as sampling a Tuscan wine
- Unlimited Prosecco offered throughout the session
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Master two traditional Tuscan pasta shapes, pappardelle and pici
Time & Location: Starts 7pm. Central London location to be confirmed
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. The class is suitable for vegetarians, but not those who partake in a gluten-free diet. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at email@example.com. Once your booking has been processed, you will be contacted by our Chef who will send over the confirmation of your booking alongside any additional information required for a bespoke Italian cooking experience.