With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
The jewel of the Mediterranean, Sicily draws you in with theatrical colour,
exotic Moorish architecture & tales of Mafiosi present and past. Celebrate one of Italy's most beloved regions by joining our Taste of Sicily masterclass. You’ll learn to craft a classic dish, Busiate alla Pesto Trapanese with Head Chef Roberta.
These Sicilian hand-rolled durum wheat fusilli are one of the most ancient pasta shapes of Italy. Busiate take their name from busa, the Sicilian word for the stem of ampelodesmos mauritanicus, a local grass, which is used in preparing them and giving them their helical shape! The dish will be paired with Pesto Trapanese, a Sicilian variation of the famous Genovese pesto.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread.
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
Location: Bellavita Academy, 11C Dock St, E1 8JN
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.