With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
In this masterclass, you will learn to make fresh gnocchi - entirely from scratch. Although gnocchi, whose integral component is potato, can only be identified in their current form following the introduction of la patata to Europe in the sixteenth century, a precursor of sorts has been enjoyed since Roman times. The association between gnocchi and the Eternal City has thus been firmly established, with classic dishes like gnocchi alla romana underscoring the connection.
In this Rome-inspired masterclass, we'll therefore be preparing traditional gnocchi by hand, starting from scratch and using a combination of '00 pasta flour, fresh eggs and potato.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with a Pasta Evangelists Chef
- Aperitivo with your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Taste Frascati wine, a classic of Rome, on arrival
- Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh gnocchi from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
Time & Location: Starts 7pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.
Complimentary Prosecco and/or soft drinks are available, free of charge, throughout our events. Kindly note that, in the event that guests do not wish to avail complimentary refreshments, no partial refund is available against them, as the cost of our tickets exclusively grants admission to the event.