With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
For this class, our Head Chef Roberta will take you on a journey through her home region of Puglia. Of this very special region at the heel of Italy's boot, Roberta says: “It’s not just the architecture and history that make Puglia so special, it is the food - something I can’t describe. In Bari, for example, you can see many people sitting on the beach, watching the fishing boats come in. Sea urchins are opened, there and then, fresh with a knife, and enjoyed with a slice of lemon. It’s food at its absolute freshest… and this is a very Pugliese moment. The people are special, too: very open, welcoming and full of warmth.”
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including antipasti spread and a welcome drink
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch & Puglia's classic orecchiette shape
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
Time & Location: Starts 1pm. Central London location to be confirmed
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. The class is suitable for vegetarians, but not those who partake in a gluten-free diet. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at email@example.com. Once your booking has been processed, you will be contacted by our Chef who will send over the confirmation of your booking alongside any additional information required for a bespoke Italian cooking experience.