With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this limited edition masterclass, Head Chef Roberta d'Elia will guide you on a foodie journey through Calabria. The toe of the il bel paese, this rugged region is renowned for its robust and spicy cuisine, which celebrates the fiery chillies which grow in abundance throughout the region. Particularly notable is 'nduja, a hot and spicy spreadable sausage from the region which we'll put to use in this southern Italian masterclass. Under Chef Roberta's tutelage, you'll learn to make 'nduja & ricotta ravioli from scratch.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes a southern Italian cheese tasting on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know Roberta and your new classmates whilst enjoying a selection of Calabrian cured meats on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco offered throughout the session
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Learn to make ravioli from scratch with a hot 'nduja sausage filling
Time & Location: Starts 7pm. Central London location to be confirmed
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.