With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this limited edition masterclass, Head Chef Roberta d'Elia will guide you on a foodie journey through the Basilicata. This breathtaking region spans Italy’s instep, bordering Puglia and Calabria, with slivers of coastline touching the Tyrrhenian and Ionian seas. Also known by its ancient name of Lucania, here you can discover the idyllic city of Mastera. la Città Sotterranea (the subterranean city), is world-renowned for its historical center “Sassi” – a vast hillside complex of cave dwellings dating back thousands of years. Uncover the secrets of the ancient city through the pasta shapes of the region: strascinati, cavatelli and fusilli.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes a southern Italian cheese tasting on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know Roberta and your new classmates over a southern Italian cheese tasting upon arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco offered throughout the session
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Master three pasta shapes of Basilicata: cavatelli, strascinati & fusilli
Time & Location: Starts 7pm. Central London location to be confirmed
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.