With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Chef Roberta will take you on a journey along the stunning Amalfi coast to learn to cook the speciality dishes from this area.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this in-person session includes antipasti on arrival, with Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session. At the end of the class, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new pasta devotees.
- Your Pasta School session will last for 2 hours with Chef Roberta
- Get to know Roberta and your new classmates over an antipasti feast upon arrival. We also offer Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Master a traditional pasta filling
Location & Time - 7pm Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 98J
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non-refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 18 and over.
Complimentary Prosecco and/or soft drinks are available, free of charge, throughout our events. Kindly note that, in the event that guests do not wish to avail complimentary refreshments, no partial refund is available against them, as the cost of our tickets exclusively grants admission to the event.