In this exciting class led by Head Chef Roberta d'Elia you will explore the perfect combination of Prosecco DOC and fresh pasta with an exclusive tasting from Neil Philips, AKA The Wine Tipster.
Roberta will first guide you through the skill of creating the fresh dough from scratch before moving on to the crafting of Ravioli.
Throughout the event you will enjoy Prosecco DOC with an exclusive introduction and tasting to Prosecco by Neil Philips, AKA The Wine Tipster.
As well as hosting wine-tasting events and delivering radio talk shows, Neil's interest in bubbles led to him becoming UK ambassador for Prosecco DOC. Neil has delivered wine and food presentations at The London Wine Trade Fair, The Restaurant Show and Taste of London as well as presenting with some top London chefs.
At the end of your pasta making and Prosecco DOC intro, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new pasta devotees.
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia and Neil Philips, Prosecco DOC brand ambassador.
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- A Prosecco DOC tasting throughout the class
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) and ravioli from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
- This class is suitable for vegetarians.
Location: 6.30pm The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 98J
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.