Are you bound for London town for the Pride Parade this September? Join us for our #PrideinPasta Pop Up, the perfect pre-party to add a touch of Italian sparkle to your London Pride celebrations. Featuring unlimited Prosecco, exclusive drag performances, rainbow-coloured pasta and Italian DJ sets, the parties will be co-hosted our Queen of Pasta, Roberta d'Elia, and two Drag Artists.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with Head Chef at Pasta Evangelists, Roberta d’Elia, and two fabulous Drag Artist co-hosts
- Prosecco aperitivo with Roberta and your fellow revellers on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread and a (large) welcome drink
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the party
- Learn the art of making two rainbow-coloured pasta shapes from scratch and a traditional pasta filling
- Exclusive performances from our Drag Artists
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools for hire
Location: Central London, exact location to be revealed upon confirmation.
- Each participant has their own station for the class.
- The class runs with a maximum capacity of 12 participants plus our chef and two assistants.
- It will be mandatory for all participants to wear a face mask on arrival, until seated at their cooking station.
- We will provide hand sanitiser during the class.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. The class is suitable for vegetarians, but not those who partake in a gluten-free diet. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at email@example.com. Once your booking has been processed, you will be contacted by our Chef who will send over the confirmation of your booking alongside any additional information required for a bespoke Italian cooking experience.