Celebrate Halloween and join us for a very special
BEGINNERS FILLED PASTA CLASS WITH HEAD CHEF ROBERTA
Join Head Chef Roberta and team and dig out your fake fangs and jump on your broomstick to the Pasta Academy!
On arrival you will be greeted by a creepy cocktail and antipasti before learning how to make Chef Roberta's favourite pumpkin filled pasta from scratch.
Unlimited Prosecco will be served throughout and we encourage you to dress in your scariest Halloween attire.
Located at our Farringdon Pasta Academy this will be a class to remember
Head Chef Roberta will judge the best dressed costume so dress to impress!
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with Head Chef Roberta
- A creepy cocktail and antipasti on arrival
- Learn how to make fresh filled pasta from scratch with a delicious pumpkin and ricotta filling.
- This class is suitable for vegetarians
- Unlimited Prosecco served throughout the class
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 9EJ
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over. Please contact us directly at email@example.com in order to discuss any dietary requirements, please note that not all dietary requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.