With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this authentic masterclass, our pastia Roberta will teach you all the skills required to master gluten-free pasta fresca at home.
Whether you're celiac, have a gluten-intolerance or are simply looking to advance your pasta skills, join this masterclass and learn how to create gut-friendly pasta alongside a classic gut-friendly pasta sauce!
Roberta will teach you how to make the perfect gluten free Farfalle and Tagliatelle which you can sit down to eat and enjoy at the end of the class.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread and a welcome drink
- Prosecco will be served throughout the class
- Learn the art of making fresh gluten free sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class
Location: Central London, exact location to be revealed upon confirmation.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.