With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
This exciting and unique masterclass will teach you the skills required to prepare the best cuts of meat to make the tastiest and best quality pasta sauces. Working with a famous London Butcher Chef Roberta will showcase handmade Gnocchi with beef ragu amongst other succulent meat dishes.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread and a welcome drink
- Red wine will be served throughout the class
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Learn to prepare your own meat for Italian sauces using the finest cuts from a famous London Butcher.
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class
Location: Central London, exact location to be revealed upon confirmation.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. The class is suitable for vegetarians, but not those who partake in a gluten-free diet. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your booking has been processed, you will be contacted by our Chef who will send over the confirmation of your booking alongside any additional information required for a bespoke Italian cooking experience.