With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join our quest to preserve Italy’s oldest, rarest pasta shapes with our new series of Ancient Grains & Pasta workshops.
Lorighittas, corzetti, busiate, fregola, strascinati...learn how to make some of these most endangered Italian pasta shapes which are at risk of going extinct. The masterclasses will teach you how to work with the ancient grains of wheat, ingredients, ancient tools and highly-skilled kneading techniques used by homecooks across the Italian peninsula for centuries.
Mastering these rare shapes relies on the maker's ability to know what the dough needs intuitively, by touch, which comes only from dedicated practice and building a connection with the dough over time. Through this process, making pasta by hand, creates a connection with the land, memories and heritage of Italy.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.
Complimentary Prosecco and/or soft drinks are available, free of charge, throughout our events. Kindly note that, in the event that guests do not wish to avail complimentary refreshments, no partial refund is available against them, as the cost of our tickets exclusively grants admission to the event.