With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
This class is designed for those with some existing experience in pasta making, but, please note, we are able to cater for all levels of experience including beginners.
In this filled pasta masterclass, Head Chef Roberta d'Elia will teach you to prepare some of the more advanced shapes in the paste ripieni ('filled pasta') repertoire. Included are two of her favourite, and in our opinion most beautiful, shapes. First, caramelle (literally 'candies'), which we'll craft by hand and stuff with a delicious, authentic filling. You'll also prepare tortelloni, an advanced shape requiring delicate handwork (don't worry - Chef Roberta will be on hand to assist throughout!)
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with Pasta Evangelists Head Chef Roberta d'Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
- You'll go home with our signature butter sauce ('burro e salvia') to enjoy your freshly made pasta with
Location & Time: 19:00 - 21:00, Location TBC (Central London location)
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 18 and over. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.