Limited tickets available for this special masterclass with Laylo wines
Laylo is the new way to enjoy great wine, whilst being kind to the planet.
Their award-winning boxed wines, have a following of fancy critics and everyday wine lovers. Each three-bottle box stays fresh for 6 weeks once opened, so you can enjoy ‘the odd glass’ without any waste. Plus, they generate 90% less carbon than glass bottles.
Now that’s worth raising a glass to!
In this class you will enjoy a tasting of Laylo's Pinot Grigio and Laylo's brand new Primitivo.
Whilst sipping on these delicious wines our expert chefs will teach you how to make fresh Orechiette. At the end of the class enjoy your freshly made pasta with a delicious cherry tomato sauce and stracciatella cheese which has been especially paired with the Primitivo red wine.
About the wines:
Laylo’s Primitivo is a bold, inky wine that is all plump cherries and mature fruits. A slight touch of oak gives it a lick of spice, with tannins that taste like liquid velvet. Perfectly paired with braised meats and tomato-based dishes.
Laylo's Pinot Grigio is the ultimate crowd pleaser! All lemon zest, white peach and cantaloupe melon it's bursting with bright Italian sunshine. Made by third generation winemaker Arrigio Bidoli it's the sort of small-scale labour of love you can't find on the supermarket shelves.
One ticket includes:
- A two hour pasta making and wine tasting class
- Learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch with a Pasta Evangelists Head Chef
- Antipasti on arrival and Laylo wines served throughout the class
- Sit down with your new colleagues at the end of the class to enjoy your pasta
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.