With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Chef Roberta will guide you on a foodie journey through the Venetian canals. You'll learn to make casunziei, a traditional filled pasta from the region, where it's widely enjoyed in the Dolomites but is little known outside of the region, let alone Italy.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with Head Chef Roberta d'Elia
- ITALICUS Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
Location & Time: 13:00 - 15:00 at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.