With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Our Head Chef will guide you on a foodie journey through the beautiful, rolling hills of Tuscany, with traditional salume and traditional Tuscan pasta dishes to follow.
Located at our Farringdon Pasta Academy, this intimate in-person session includes Tuscan antipasti on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your class. At the end, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new pasta devotees.
- Two hours with our Pasta Chef
- Get to know your new classmates over a Tuscan antipasti selection upon arrival.
- Unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your class.
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Master traditional Tuscan pasta shapes and enjoy eating them at the end of your class!
Time & Location: 6.30-8.30pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non-refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 18 and over.