Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this class, we'll be escaping to the rolling hills of Toscana, or Tuscany, one of Italy's most beautiful - and gastronomically-celebrated - destinations. You'll learn how to make pappardelle, perhaps the region's most distinguished pasta shape, by hand, as it has been traditionally made in Tuscany for centuries.
Whilst our expert pastaio (pasta chef) guides you through this session, you'll enjoy unlimited Prosecco and a delicious selection of Tuscan-inspired antipasti. At the end of the class, you'll pair your freshly made pappardelle with one of our fabulous sauces (wild boar would be a most traditional pairing!) and sit down to feast on your accomplished work.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.