Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
The jewel of the Mediterranean, Sicily draws you in with theatrical colour,
exotic Moorish architecture & tales of Mafiosi present and past. Celebrate one of Italy's most beloved regions by joining our Taste of Sicily masterclass. You’ll learn to craft a classic Sicilian pasta, busiate, with one of our expert chefs.
These Sicilian variety hand-rolled durum wheat fusilli is one of the most ancient pasta shapes of Italy. Busiate take their name from busa, the Sicilian word for the stem of ampelodesmos mauritanicus, a local grass, which is used to prepare them and gives them their helical shape! The dish will be paired with pesto alla trapanese, Sicily's red-hued answer to Genova's famous green version.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.