Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this island-inspired masterclass, we'll be escaping to Sardinia. The second largest of the Italian islands after neighbouring Sicily, Sardinia is distinguished by its beautiful beaches and scenery. The island also boasts an impressive gastronomy, underpinned by local traditions and sheep-herding (indeed, Sardinia famously is home to more sheep than humans!)
Traditions run strong in Sardinia and its people are proud of their unique creations in the pasta realm. The most famous pastas originating on the island are malloreddus and culurgiones, the latter of which we will be preparing, from scratch, in this very special masterclass. Culurgiones are a stuffed pasta and are a staple of Sardinian cuisine with centuries of history. During the class, you'll also learn about the region of Sardinia, its people, gastronomy and traditions. At the end of the event, you will enjoy your freshly made culurgiones with a classic Sardinian sauce.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary aperitivo and antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.