With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
In this authentic masterclass, our Chef will teach you all the skills required to master the classic Sardinian staple pasta, malloreddus (also known as gnocchetti sardi, or 'little Sardinian gnocchi). You will also learn about the region of Sardinia, its people, gastronomy and traditions.
Malloreddus, also known as ‘gnocchetti sardi’ (‘small gnocchi from Sardinia’), hail from the Italian island of Sardegna where they have been made for special occasions for centuries. The diminutive of ‘malloru’ (‘bull’ in Sardinian dialect), ‘malloreddus’ means ‘fat little calves’. As tradition dictates, on the night of her wedding, a Sardinian bride will parade through town wearing silver jewellery with a large basket of malloreddus that she has made by hand. Of course, this will not be obligatory for guests attending this event!
At the end of the event, you will enjoy your freshly made malloreddus with our classic ragù alla campidanese, a sausage and fennel sauce which is traditionally enjoyed on the island with this classic pasta shape.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates over an ITALICUS Spritz and antipasti
-Unlimited Prosecco served throughout the class
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
Time & Location: Starts 18:30pm, The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.