With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this authentic masterclass, our Chef will teach you all the skills required to master the classic Sardinian staple pasta, malloreddus (also known as gnocchetti sardi, or 'little Sardinian gnocchi). You will also learn about the region of Sardinia, its people, gastronomy and traditions.
Malloreddus, also known as ‘gnocchetti sardi’ (‘small gnocchi from Sardinia’), hail from the Italian island of Sardegna where they have been made for special occasions for centuries. The diminutive of ‘malloru’ (‘bull’ in Sardinian dialect), ‘malloreddus’ means ‘fat little calves’. As tradition dictates, on the night of her wedding, a Sardinian bride will parade through town wearing silver jewellery with a large basket of malloreddus that she has made by hand. Of course, this will not be obligatory for guests attending this event!
At the end of the event, you will enjoy your freshly made malloreddus with our classic ragù alla campidanese, a sausage and fennel sauce which is traditionally enjoyed on the island with this classic pasta shape.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti on arrival, and a complimentary first glass of Prosecco.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates over a traditional Sardinian antipasti selection upon arrival, including the island's famous pane carasau bread
- Complimentary first glass of Prosecco, with extra drinks available to purchase from our fully stocked bar.
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
Time & Location: Starts 1pm, The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.
We provide one complimentary glass of Prosecco or soft drink per person, free of charge. Kindly note, if you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary refreshments, no partial refund is available against them, as the cost of our tickets exclusively grants admission to the event.