Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this class, our expert chef will take you on gastronomic journey through the southern region of Puglia. Of this very special region at the heel of Italy's boot, our head chef Roberta d'Elia, herself a native of Puglia, says: “it’s not just the architecture and history that make Puglia so special. It is the food - something I can’t describe. In Bari, for example, you can see many people sitting on the beach, watching the fishing boats come in. Sea urchins are opened, there and then, fresh with a knife, and enjoyed with a slice of lemon. It’s food at its absolute freshest… and this is a very Pugliese moment. The people are special, too: very open, welcoming and full of warmth.”
Perhaps most recognisable of all amongst Pugliese cuisine, though, is the region's quintessential orecchietta ('little ear') pasta shape. In this masterclass, we'll be learning to prepare this special shape entirely from scratch with just two ingredients but limitless amounts of love and tradition. And, of course, there'll be limitless Prosecco too!
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.