With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this limited edition masterclass, Head Chef Roberta d'Elia will guide you on a foodie journey through Emilia-Romagna, the region widely regarded as Italy’s gastronomic powerhouse. The region's cities of Bologna and Modena are respectively distinguished as the birthplaces of ragù alla bolognese and tortellini; the diminutive filled shape said to be inspired by the navel of the Goddess Venus. Under Chef Roberta's tutelage, you'll learn to make this special shape entirely from scratch, as well as a traditional filling using traditional ingredients from the region.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes a southern Italian cheese tasting on arrival and a complimentary first glass of Prosecco
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know Roberta and your new classmates whilst enjoying a selection of charcuterie from Parma, another gastronomic destination of Emilia-Romagna, on arrival
- Complimentary first glass of Prosecco, with extra drinks available to purchase from our fully stocked bar.
- Learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch
- No need to bring anything pasta tools and aprons will be provided
Time & Location: Starts 7pm. The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane , London EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.
We provide one complimentary glass of Prosecco or soft drink per person, free of charge. Kindly note, if you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary refreshments, no partial refund is available against them, as the cost of our tickets exclusively grants admission to the event.