With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this limited edition masterclass, the Head Chef will guide you on a foodie journey through Emilia-Romagna, the region widely regarded as Italy’s gastronomic powerhouse. The region's cities of Bologna and Modena are respectively distinguished as the birthplaces of ragù alla bolognese and Garganelli. You'll learn to make this special shape entirely from scratch, and enjoy it afterwards with a sauce using traditional ingredients from the region.
Located at our Farringdon pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti and a glass of complimentary Prosecco on arrival.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates whilst enjoying an antipasti and a glass of Prosecco on arrival. Additional drinks available to purchase from our Bar.
- Learn how to make fresh Garganelli from scratch
- PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
- An apron and pasta tools will be available to use during your class
Time & Location: Starts 6.30pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.