With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Commonly known as La Dotta, La Grassa, La Rossa (The Learned, The Fat, The Red), the capital of the Emilia-Romagna region has a lot to offer. Apart from hosting one of the world’s oldest universities, Bologna is awash with time-honoured culinary traditions. Nestled among the famous red-hued buildings and renaissance-era towers, you’ll find many eateries serving up authentic bolognese cuisine.
Often on the menu, are the alluring bright green Balanzoni. In this exclusive Masterclass Head Chef Roberta will teach you all the skills needed to master this irresistible pasta. The enticing colour of balanzoni comes from spinach, which is added to a dough of super-refined “00 flour and eggs. The fillings, like the shape, are similar to those of tortelloni—typically ricotta and Parmigiano, ground salumi such as mortadella, and beaten egg.
- Your Pasta School with Head Chef Roberta will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates over an ITALICUS Aperitivo and traditional antipasti upon arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco offered throughout the session
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
Time & Location: Starts 1pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.