With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Those lucky enough to have driven along the Italian coastline will be familiar with the small, family-run restaurants that appear on the horizon. Once a little closer, you can notice the gleam of their beautiful pale blue facades as the sun bounces off: a sort of seaside fairy tale. But it’s the waft of fresh seafood cooking in the kitchens of these little, family-run establishments that is most captivating. From aragosta - lobster in Italian - to the freshest crab & prawn, these little coastline eating spots typically source freshly caught seafood directly from nearby fishermen in the morning, giving them time to prepare the catch and create simple but sublime dishes in time for hungry drivers to feast upon as lunchtime arrives.
For this class, we hope to give you a glimpse of this seaside reverie by teaching you how to make a delicious seafood filled Mezzelune.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with a Pasta Evangelists Head Chef
- Antipasti and with your new classmates on arrival and Prosecco served throughout
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class
Location & Time: 6.30pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.