With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
This class is specifically designed for the absolute pasta beginner. Our Chef will take you back to basics and with only flour and eggs will show you how to create the most perfect pasta, from tagliatelle, to farfalle and even sopresini. You'll never buy shop-bought pasta again!
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our Pasta Chef
- Aperitivo with your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- A glass of complimentary Prosecco on arrival with additional drinks available to purchase from our Bar.
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
Location & Time: 18:30 - 20:30 The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non-refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 18 and over. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.