Enjoy life’s simple pleasures at the Pasta Academy this summer with an exclusive series of authentically Italian beer tasting & pasta making masterclasses, hosted in partnership with our amici at Birra Moretti.
In each Birra Moretti & Pasta Evangelists masterclass, guests will enjoy a Birra Moretti aperitivo, complimentary beer & an introduction to discover the distinguished culinary heritage of Friuli-Venezia Giulia. Here, in Italy’s north-easternmost region, where strong Austro-Hungarian influences meet Mediterranean culinary traditions, the world’s most famous Italian beer was born.
One ticket will include:
- A welcome glass of Birra Moretti, accompanied by a delicious antipasti spread starring local specialities from the region, such as Montasio cheese (a creamy Alpine delicacy with a distinctively savoury flavour) and Prosciutto San Daniele (a sweeter alternative to the famous Parma, which is produced using salt curing methods dating back to 1063)
- Two hours with one of our expert pasta chefs from Pasta Evangelists, where you will learn the art of making a traditional pasta dish from the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region. You will then sit down to enjoy the pasta you've made at the end of the class.
- Complimentary Birra Moretti during the event.
- Birra Moretti merchandising.
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be available for you at the event.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.