Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
This spring, we invite you to the Pasta Academy for a limited-edition tour of Trentino, northern Italy’s best-kept secret. Here, where the Mediterranean meets the mountains, a focus on homegrown produce, wellbeing, and alpine traditions have always been the way of life.
Join us for two hours of fine Italian feasting, wine tasting and fresh pasta making, all in the name of unearthing the knowledge, rites and charm of this ruggedly beautiful region which boasts time-honoured country cooking and a rich legacy of flavours. From Trentingrana, an aged cow's milk cheese with distinctive floral notes, to extra virgin olive oil hand harvested a stone’s throw from the northern shores of Lake Garda, our chefs will treat you to a tasting of local specialties, the finest mountain wines, and a masterclass in the art of mezzelune, a traditional pasta dish from the region.
We can’t wait to travel with you.
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
Each ticket includes the following for one guest:
- Welcome drink and a tasting of Trentodoc, sparkling wine from the mountains
- A tasting menu with small bites which showcases the unique flavours of the region, including crostini di polenta (Trentino’s “golden treasure”), Trentingrana cheese, local honey & jams, extra virgin olive oil and a selection of meats from the region, including speck
- Two hours with one of our expert chefs, where you will learn to make mezzelune, a traditional filled pasta with foraged wild herbs and ricotta. You will then sit down to enjoy the pasta you've made at the end of the class, enjoyed with accompanying red wine from the Dolomites
- Enjoy a serving of torta dei fregoloti, a cake made with almonds, grappa & honey for a traditional dessert from Trentino
- Finish your meal with grappa, an ancient digestivo tradition handed down from generation to generation in Trentino
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.