Each ticket includes:
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs; you'll be making pasta ripiena (filled pasta) with a premium seafood filling
- Complimentary aperitivo and antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us at our London Pasta Academy, the perfect place for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by one of our specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this limited edition Seafood Pasta Masterclass, our guests will learn to prepare filled pasta, known in Italian as pasta ripiena, from scratch. And, to defy the winter blues, we'll be escaping to the Italian coast by preparing our filling with delicious, seasonal seafood. You'll hear from our very own Head Chef Roberta d'Elia about the importance of seafood in Italy, as well as in the gastronomy of her own region, Puglia. This region straddles the Adriatic and is distinguished by the exceptionally high quality of its seafood.
No experience is required for this class, though those with an interest in Italian cuisine, and seafood in particular, will find it most fulfilling. There will be unlimited Prosecco throughout to warm the cockles of your heart as we escape from Central London in search of the Italian seaside at its most beautiful. Having created your own seafood pasta dish, you'll sit down at the end of the class to enjoy it for dinner. Buon appetito.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.