Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us at our London Pasta Academy, the perfect place for those looking to master the techniques of pasta making. Guided by one of our specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
For this limited edition pasta & gin masterclass, we are delighted to welcome our amici from Craft Gin Club to teach guests how to make three deliciously simple Italian-inspired gin serves. Whether it's pouring the perfect Spritz for that aperitivo moment or choosing the right gin & tonic to pair with pasta, the craft gin experts will be teaching guests how to work with gin to elevate Italian cuisine.
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
Each ticket includes the following for one guest:
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary aperitivo with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Guided gin tasting with our friends from Craft Gin Club
- Sample three gin cocktails, including Gin O Clock Spritz, Italian Citrus G&T and Gin-spresso Martini
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class.
- Take home a complimentary Clarence Court goody bag
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.