With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School and learn to make pasta whilst enjoying the delights of Ichnusa Beer, a beer that captures the essence of Sardinian soul.
Over century ago, a famous Sardinian winemaker and entrepreneur, Amiscora Capra, went on a mission to craft the perfect beer for the people of his beloved island. Birra Ichnusa was his proud creation.
Soon after, Capra had to discontinue production as the world went to war. In 1945 he triumphantly reopened the brewery and Ichnusa thrived, becoming a symbol of the island's renewed well-being.
Ichnusa has been the essence of Sardinian Soul ever since.
Your class: .
In this class you will learn to make straight and filled pasta whilst enjoying Ichnusa beer throughout the class.
At the end of the class you will sit down to enjoy your pasta creations alongside your new masterclass colleague.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with a Pasta Evangelists Head Chef
- Aperitivo with your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Ichnusa Beer served throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
Location & Time: 13:00 - 15:00 at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 18 and over. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.