With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
The infamous Chef Roberta will guide you on a festive foodie journey through the beautiful, rolling hills of Tuscany.
Learn how to make fresh Pappardelle from scratch, a pasta that originates from this famous Italian region.
Located at our Farringdon Pasta Academy, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session. At the end of the class, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new pasta devotees.
This class is suitable for vegetarians
- Two hours with Head Chef Roberta
- A welcome festive cocktail and antipasti
- Unlimited Prosecco and a traditional Christmas sweet to finish
- Learning the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
Time & Location: 18:30-20:30 at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non-refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 16 and over. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.