With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Our expert Pasta Evangelists Chefs will guide you on a foodie journey through the beautiful, rolling hills of Tuscany.
Learn how to make fresh Pappardelle from scratch, a pasta that originates from this famous Italian region.
Located at our Farringdon Pasta Academy, this intimate in-person session includes Tuscan antipasti on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session. At the end of the class, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new pasta devotees.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non-refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 16 and over. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.