Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
The jewel of the Mediterranean, Sicily draws you in with theatrical colour,
exotic Moorish architecture & tales of Mafiosi present and past. Celebrate one of Italy's most beloved regions by joining our Taste of Sicily masterclass. You’ll learn to craft a classic Sicilian pasta, busiate, with one of our expert chefs.
These Sicilian variety hand-rolled durum wheat fusilli is one of the most ancient pasta shapes of Italy. Busiate take their name from busa, the Sicilian word for the stem of ampelodesmos mauritanicus, a local grass, which is used to prepare them and gives them their helical shape! The dish will be paired with pesto alla trapanese, Sicily's red-hued answer to Genova's famous green version.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are NON-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.