Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this class, our expert chef will take you on gastronomic journey through the southern region of Puglia. Of this very special region at the heel of Italy's boot, our head chef Roberta d'Elia, herself a native of Puglia, says: “it’s not just the architecture and history that make Puglia so special. It is the food - something I can’t describe. In Bari, for example, you can see many people sitting on the beach, watching the fishing boats come in. Sea urchins are opened, there and then, fresh with a knife, and enjoyed with a slice of lemon. It’s food at its absolute freshest… and this is a very Pugliese moment. The people are special, too: very open, welcoming and full of warmth.”
Perhaps most recognisable of all amongst Pugliese cuisine, though, is the region's quintessential orecchietta ('little ear') pasta shape. In this masterclass, we'll be learning to prepare this special shape entirely from scratch with just two ingredients but limitless amounts of love and tradition. And, of course, there'll be limitless Prosecco too!
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are NON-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.